Met up with my friends for a quick shoot sesh. Since the weather was so nice that day we all showed up in our summer best, which for me is still an all black look topped with a dark lip. My friends were definitely looking beachy cute but hey, what can I say? I'm always the goth friend lol. But can we take a moment to appreciate this incredible 80s vintage blouse I found at Goodwill the other day? It's such a beauty and fits perfectly! I can't wait to style it all summer!

(Vintage blouse and purse, Boohoo cycle shorts, Doc Marten boots)

Photos by Elizabeth Andrea
Met up with my friends for a quick shoot sesh. Since the weather was so nice that day we all showed up in our summer best, which for me is still an all black look topped with a dark lip. My friends were definitely looking beachy cute but hey, what can I say? I'm always the goth friend lol. But can we take a moment to appreciate this incredible 80s vintage blouse I found at Goodwill the other day? It's such a beauty and fits perfectly! I can't wait to style it all summer!

(Vintage blouse and purse, Boohoo cycle shorts, Doc Marten boots)

Photos by Elizabeth Andrea

23 comments

  1. Oh but that blouse with that bag is just genius though!! Even more perfect with the dark lips and the boots. Great outfit babe! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha the goth friend LOL. Love it, I was the goth friend for years in HS and college. The only downside? I went overboard with my Girl With The Dragon Tattoo look and plucked the sh++t out of my brows and the old wives tale is true they do not grow back :( This is great goth retro look, fly your goth flag proudly!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do you beautiful! xx Jenelle | www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in love with the bag!!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look especially the top. So amazing.
    http://sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun look! Love the bag!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/04/maxi-romper-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayy i always love ur unique outfit.
    Thanks for sharing

    Much Love,
    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amzing in these vintage blouse and boots. Love your bag too. happy Monday. xx

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! Very elevated Emily the Strange. The purse is super cute too.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool outfit - I'm obsessed with your blouse!


    xxx
    Tina

    https://styleappetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing wrong with bringing some serious EDGE to a shoot! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool and edgy look dear! Love how you styled the cycle shorts with the vintage top.
    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're the coolest goth friend :) Love it!
    Happy weekend!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vintage blouse is so perfect and look amazing at you. I really like how you style it.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/04/boucheron-quatre-eau-de-parfum_25.html
    Giveaway MAC Speak Louder Lipstick - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/04/mac-speak-louder-cremesheen-lipstick_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blouse is certainly a great discovery! Looks so good on you! And I am also always somewhat of a goth friend/sister/daughter lol What can I say? Not everyone can rock this look! xx

    Naya
    www.nayatilly.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved this goth look, it reminds me of Sabrina :) You always pick the best spots for your shoots by the way :)

    Pablo
    www.heyfungi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are literally the queen of fashion and we aren't worthy

    Filipa xxx
    Playing with Apparel
    @filipajackson

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh very cute blouse~ lovely style
    XX

    *Please don´t publish links on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cool outfit. The purse is super cute too. Thank you for sharing. Also checkout 5 Best Leather Purses for Women

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© pretty in leather
Design by The Basic Page