i love all the textures going on here. and the pretty colorway. (insert emojicon with heart eyes here).
below is how id style it. this type of visual helps convince me that i need things in my life that i dont actually "need."


topshop beanie
alexander wang rocco bag
zara sneakers
zoe karssen tshirt
anine bing leather pants



i love all the textures going on here. and the pretty colorway. (insert emojicon with heart eyes here).
below is how id style it. this type of visual helps convince me that i need things in my life that i dont actually "need."


topshop beanie
alexander wang rocco bag
zara sneakers
zoe karssen tshirt
anine bing leather pants


6 comments

  1. I love these!!!! They're very unusual!!! Cool!!!
    p.s. You have adorable blog!!!


    ▼▽▼▽▼▽▼▽▼▽
    THE ╳╳ CODE || b l o g

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shoes and my I haven't been on your blog in a while/a lot of people's blogs and I LOVE your hair, it's seriously awesome, kudos to you for doing something dramatic, I feel like my hair has been the same for a long time now...well it takes years to grow long hair and a minute to cut it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the shoes!!!! Come see my new dress, California Fairytale :))

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! these sneackers...
    .....Stunning :)))
    Lets follow each other :)I do it first, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would take that bag at any point, love it x
    M

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© pretty in leather
Design by The Basic Page