(t by alexander wang tank, paige split color jeans, calvin klein heels, cheap monday bag, celine sunglasses)

jeans and white tank, a simple formula that never fails. the two tone detail on these jeans give the outfit an extra twist that i like, and an unexpected twist is always good when dealing with an ensemble built on basics. the delicious sticky sweet snow cone was the perfect remedy on that sweltering hot day. i surprised myself when i managed to finish the whole thing without getting a drop on my white tank. because you know, things like that happen to me on a daily basis.


(t by alexander wang tank, paige split color jeans, calvin klein heels, cheap monday bag, celine sunglasses)

jeans and white tank, a simple formula that never fails. the two tone detail on these jeans give the outfit an extra twist that i like, and an unexpected twist is always good when dealing with an ensemble built on basics. the delicious sticky sweet snow cone was the perfect remedy on that sweltering hot day. i surprised myself when i managed to finish the whole thing without getting a drop on my white tank. because you know, things like that happen to me on a daily basis.

12 comments

  1. Hey,
    great pictures and an amazing outfit.
    I love your style.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those jeans look amazing on you!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing like white on top, and denim on bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those jeans! The two colors is awesome plus those heels are perfect. You look great!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm seriously contemplating a DIY with those jeans! Love them and those shoes too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it's like simple with a little extra something special :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for your kind comment on my blog, it means a lot that you have looked and commented!
    I love this look, so simple, but the jeans give it something different, its lovely!
    La Luna Blog
    Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the simplicity of your outfit! Gorge shoes :)
    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© pretty in leather
Design by The Basic Page