Photos by Alex Fink

(Forever 21 jumpsuit, Zara sandals, Michael Kors bag, Ray-Ban sunnies)


Remember a while back when I wore this jumpsuit here? This time around I wore it with earth toned accessories and it definitely gave the look a different vibe. I will always love my head to toe black looks all year round, but lately I have been drawn to soft creams and pale yellows. Perhaps the weather is shifting my perception a bit, but there's just something that feels very feminine and pleasant about a light color palette. I think I will be incorporating it into my wardrobe even more. Anyway, can you guys believe it is already mid September? Where did the year go? I still remember New Year as if it happened yesterday. Time flies when you are having fun, and I have to admit.. this year has been a blast.

Shop this look:

Photos by Alex Fink

(Forever 21 jumpsuit, Zara sandals, Michael Kors bag, Ray-Ban sunnies)


Remember a while back when I wore this jumpsuit here? This time around I wore it with earth toned accessories and it definitely gave the look a different vibe. I will always love my head to toe black looks all year round, but lately I have been drawn to soft creams and pale yellows. Perhaps the weather is shifting my perception a bit, but there's just something that feels very feminine and pleasant about a light color palette. I think I will be incorporating it into my wardrobe even more. Anyway, can you guys believe it is already mid September? Where did the year go? I still remember New Year as if it happened yesterday. Time flies when you are having fun, and I have to admit.. this year has been a blast.

Shop this look:

6 comments

  1. I love this jumpsuit so much!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your hair! Cute outfit too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos, love your jumpsuit
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Love that striped jumpsuit!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© pretty in leather
Design by The Basic Page