Photos by my mom

(Forever 21 jumpsuit, Zara sandals, H&M necklace, Urban Outfitters bag, Chloe heart sunglasses)


Happy Monday guys! Made it back from an amazing weekend in Joshua Tree and I'm back on the grind again. I took these photos right before I left and it feels so long ago already. I'm loving prints a ton lately, especially head to toe prints paired with neutral accessories. It's been a while since I last wore these vintage Chloe sunglasses, but it fit so well with this ensemble, I just had to. Sometimes it's nice to dust off those special pieces that you haven't worn in a long time. It makes them feel brand new again. Now I'm gonna go dig in the back of my closet for some more forgotten pieces. Maybe I will find some more gems.. or just end up with a pile of goodwill donations. Here's to hoping for the former.

Shop this look:

Photos by my mom

(Forever 21 jumpsuit, Zara sandals, H&M necklace, Urban Outfitters bag, Chloe heart sunglasses)


Happy Monday guys! Made it back from an amazing weekend in Joshua Tree and I'm back on the grind again. I took these photos right before I left and it feels so long ago already. I'm loving prints a ton lately, especially head to toe prints paired with neutral accessories. It's been a while since I last wore these vintage Chloe sunglasses, but it fit so well with this ensemble, I just had to. Sometimes it's nice to dust off those special pieces that you haven't worn in a long time. It makes them feel brand new again. Now I'm gonna go dig in the back of my closet for some more forgotten pieces. Maybe I will find some more gems.. or just end up with a pile of goodwill donations. Here's to hoping for the former.

Shop this look:

2 comments

  1. Love your jumpsuit and how you styled it.
    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving prints.I have seen some good collection,
    Coat Style Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© pretty in leather
Design by The Basic Page